Be a part of a world-class team!
Dynamic Church Planting International (DCPI) is continually hiring passionate individuals who want to reach the world from right here in America! DCPI is a 24-year-old, stable, not-for-profit organization that is growing!
We value continual process improvement, and we are relentlessly trying to make Dynamic Church Planting International a great place to work. We are seeking team members who can help us continue to become a powerfully effective organization that reaches the world for Christ by planting dynamic churches in every village, high-rise, neighborhood, and corner of the world!
We are not just a global missions organization; however, we a training-focused group of people that believes that national leaders are the key to reaching the unreached, and we have a vision to help plant 5 million churches around the world.
If you don’t see a job opening that is a perfect fit with your skills and experience, please apply anyway. We are happy to take into consideration your skills and experience and form a position that may be an even better fit for YOU! Additionally, positions may become available during the coming months, as we are always hiring.
Below is a brief list of the types of positions we hire:
- Full-Time Missionary (new support-raising missionaries with a variety of gifts and passions, those looking to be a part of a global mission and work remotely from anywhere in the world, missionaries that have served abroad and are looking to move back to the United States to continue serving from here, or individuals looking for a career change.) These are generally USA-based positions and are support-raised.
- Part-Time Administrator (office management, administrative support, translation, finance, etc.)
- Volunteer (individuals looking to make a difference for Christ with their unique skills and gifting)
*Please be sure to complete the questions listed and if you have a resume, upload it.
We are continually looking for people who:
- Have a passion for reaching the lost with the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- Aspire to be a part of a great organization that reaches into the farthest corners of the world, providing training and support, so that national leaders can carry the torch farther than we could reach on our own.
- Are hard-working team players, who work with integrity and purpose, focus and autonomy, and a love for God’s Kingdom.
- Learn continually and who take ownership of their role. We are engaged at work and we need people who work wholeheartedly to fulfill their duties while exhibiting integrity, agility, process improvement, stewardship of the resources entrusted to them, and who thrive in a productivity-driven environment.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to submit application today!