Dynamic Church Planting International is looking for a full-time Online Training Platform Manager who will lead and oversee the Online Training Platform Team as they research, develop, secure, implement, and maintain the software platform(s) used to deliver DCPI’s online and remote training around the world.
Duties and responsibilities
The Online Training (OLT) Platform Manager will be responsible for DCPI’s platform projects and purchases in conjunction with the OLT Director. This individual will…
- Envision and implement new Learning Management System (LMS) platforms
- Work efficiently with consultants, volunteers, and other staff members
- Define and enforce Standards and Best Practices for LMS usage
- Recruit team members in staff and volunteer roles
- Efficiently steward physical, digital, and financial resources
- Lead the Platform team to contribute holistically toward seeing the vision of 5 Million Churches planted
- Develop and manage annual budget for Platform Team and projects
- Research potential technologies to be utilized for Online and Remote Training
- Ensure continuous development of existing platform(s)
- Ensure encryption and security of sensitive data
Implement and Maintain
- Run Beta-tests in conjunction with other relevant departments
- Excellent computer and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in team settings and independently
- Experienced with Learning Management System development, implementation, and optimization.
- Experienced with WordPress
- PHP ability is a bonus
- Education in computer engineering, systems, or other
This is a full-time, support-raised position.
This position is remote, preferably based in Colorado Springs, CO or Oceanside, CA.
Digital Content Coordinator, Research/Development Coordinator
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org