Dynamic Church Planting International is looking for full-time Online Training Partnerships Manager to connect DCPI’s online training department with individuals and organizations to further our reach, as we work toward planting 5 million dynamic churches worldwide!
Duties and responsibilities
- Find and connect with strategic organizations and individuals to further our efforts in building DCPI’s online training platform.
- Lead new business opportunity within existing relationships by recognizing opportunity for incremental growth
- Partner with Leadership to develop operational plans to achieve program targets and deliver best in class solutions, leading to growth opportunity
- Provide input to inform and develop strategic account plans
- Primary point of contact for all partner engagements and day to day discussions
- Responsible for driving insight into the partner networking that results in actionable plans to drive and increase sell through
- Partnering with Analytics, develop ongoing value insights to support, demonstrate and advance the work the agency is doing on behalf of the client
- Directly responsible for the development and execution of all proposals and contracts specific to the assigned accounts for current business
- Training partnerships
- Marketing partnerships
This is a full-time, support-raised position.
Remote or Colorado Springs, CO.
- Bachlor’s Degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with people at all levels of an organization
- Strong interpersonal skills- intelligent, self-confident, professionally persistent, empathetic, entrepreneurial, focused, flexible and an excellent communicator (written, verbal and presentation skills)
- Inspire commitment by motivating others to perform at their best and rewarding performance excellence
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com