Dynamic Church Planting International is looking for a part- or full-time Marketing Manager to spread the word about DCPI’s online training around the world!
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our training and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Create digital marketing products consistent with DCPI’s brand and ensure that DCPI’s Online Training curriculum materials are in line with DCPI’s brand identity.
- Utilize web analytics tools to track and improve creative advertising projects.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong communication, sales, presentation, management, and leadership skills; goal-oriented, flexible, and creative under pressure; knowledge of current marketing trends and multimedia platforms;, Internet, and computer skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Partnerships with Christian Content Providers a plus
- Experience running social media campaigns
This is a support-raised position.
Remote or Colorado Springs, Colorado.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org