Dynamic Church Planting International (DCPI.org) is an international non-profit missions organization based in Oceanside, California that is looking to hire a full-time Director of Materials.
Project manage Dynamic Church Planting International’s (dcpi.org) Materials Department in production, evaluation, revisions, updates, corrections, cataloging, and distribution of DCPI training curriculum and publication products.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Ablility to manage multiple pieces of projects simultaneously.
- Experience with curriculum development a plus.
- Competency in technology related to document storage, Google Drive, editing, curriculum writing, managing, and experience in cross cultural communication.
This Position Will:
- Oversee the development and production of curriculum and training materials.
- Oversee developing, editing, translating, and printing of training curriculum.
- Set goals and organize future projects relating to DCPI Materials.
- Fund Raise to support this position and Mission.
- Travel as needed to review and inspect the field application of materials.
- Work closely with the President and VP to dvelop a long-term strategy for the Materials Department.
- Current DCPI curriculum sets
- Updates of current curriculum sets
- Publications – (Books Profiles etc..) available on Amazon & some on Website
- New curriculum & publications
This position has authority over editing training curriculum as well as…
- Revision Schedule for DCPI Curriculum
- Manage Materials Department staff and volunteers
- Propose budget for Materials Dept. and manage the materials department cash flow
This position is accountable to the VP of Strategy and Integration.
This is a full-time volunteer position or support-raised position.
We will happily provide all the training and resources you need to raise support to pay your salary for this position. If you have any questions or hesitations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.