Dynamic Church Planting International is looking for a part-time Grant Writer / Researcher / Manager to manage and grow DCPI’s foundation development ministry to facilitate God’s funding of the organization.
- Manage and grow DCPI’s foundation development ministry.
- Organize and implement a growing foundation ministry to allow DCPI to reach its’ vision of impacting five million dynamic churches.
- Stay true to Jesus ministry in caring for our foundation donors and church leaders, helping them partner with DCPI in our mission.
- Write foundation proposals.
- Set up foundation appointments.
- Communicate with foundation leaders.
- Oversee the schedule and timing of foundation proposals and reports so that we are consistently on time.
- Take the lead in strengthening relationships with foundation partners, finding new foundations and re-energizing relationships with previous foundation partners.
- Special projects as assigned by the VP of Ministry Advancement and the President.
- Foundation Proposals.
- Updated Foundation Calendar.
Vice President of Ministry Advancement
- Care for our Foundation donors.
- Build and communicate Foundation Schedule
This is a part-time or full-time support-raised position.
This individual can work remotely or from our DCPI Headquarters in Oceanside, California.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org