Dynamic Church Planting International (DCPI) is looking for a part-time Prayer Coordinator to pray, communicate, and build a team of prayer warriors to lift up DCPI’s ministry and Five Million Church Vision. The Prayer Coordinator is a volunteer or support-raised position, who will have a passion for prayer and will lead the charge in asking for God’s hand of blessing on DCPI. This person will also build and lead a team of prayer warriors to uphold the ministry of DCPI and realize the fulfillment of the Five Million Church Vision.
We believe God will do more than we can ask or imagine around the world, as we commit this ministry, our leaders, our church planters, each church we’ve planted and will plant, and the Five Million Church Vision to Him in prayer.
We are looking for a Prayer Coordinator who…
- has spiritual gifts of servanthood, teaching, exhortation (encouragement), wisdom, discernment, administration, or helping.
- shows evidence of an active and growing prayer life and a desire to teach and encourage others to pray.
- has strong communication skills to distribute information to people of all ages.
- has the ability to work with other ministry leaders; and the ability to model and teach a variety of ways of praying.
- shows genuine interest in responding to the hopes and concerns of people in a global community.
- possesses knowledge of databases and accuracy in tracking and updating.
Responsibilities of the Position
- This leader will maintain a growing and healthy spiritual life and will lead others to do the same.
- This advocate will work with others to coordinate the planning and implementation of a comprehensive prayer ministry for DCPI that would include Emails, Encouragement Videos, Praise Reports, and Updates on God’s Answers.
- The prayer advocate will be familiar with curriculum resources for teaching prayer, facilitate their use, and be able to recommend appropriate resources.
- This leader will link with organizations, people, and churches that are concerned with Christian prayer.
- This leader would report to VP of Ministry Advancement.
Please email email@example.com if you have questions about this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org