Dynamic Church Planting International
We are seeking an part-time (24 hours/week) Administrative Assistant to join our international missions organization, Dynamic Church Planting International (DCPI) in our Oceanside, California offices! You will perform clerical and administrative functions, helping the President and VP of Global Training with communication, travel, scheduling, and special projects.
- Set up travel arrangements.
- Plan and schedule appointments and events.
- Produce and manage President and Vice President of Global Training’s correspondence as directed. (Mail, email, and WhatsApp).
- Speak and write for the President.
- Conduct phone calls for the President and Vice President of Global Training.
- Interact lovingly and tenaciously with influential leaders worldwide.
- Coordinate the President’s office with all the departments of DCPI.
- Develop and implement organized filing systems.
- Prepare reports and documents as required.
- Experience the DCPI ministry and take a mission trip.
- Complete projects assigned by President and Vice President of Global Training.
- Come to the President for approval on all tasks related to the President’s Office.
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong faith in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
- Committed to living a Christ-centered life.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Calendar appointments and keep calendar accurate.
- Travel Arrangements and Trip Books.
- Mail and Email.
- Plans, reports and documents.
Reports to: President and Vice President of Global Training
Manages : Special Projects Assistant