Responsible in creating audio/video/graphics with DCPI signature for electronic and hard prints intended for distribution. This position plays an active role in the development and maintenance of DCPI website. He/she will also maintain DCPI presence on various social media platforms and helpcreate and publish content that is relevant to our customer base.
He/she will also assist in maintaining DCPI archive of digital images, videos, and other content. He/she will learn how to reach communities, and promote events or programs through the internet and gain experience in social media platforms and the tools used to assess their performance.
- Aid in the maintenance of the official DCPI website
- Update Facebook and Twitter accounts with current and relevantphotos, video, or other content from DCPI activities and events.
- Creates audio/video/graphics with DCPI signature for electronic and hard prints for distribution
- Maintains current information in Google+ and LinkedIn accounts.
- Completes other social media projects as assigned.