Dynamic Church Planting International (DCPI) is hiring a part-time Social Media Coordinator to create content and stories based on DCPI’s impact around the world. This individual will maximize the use of multiple social media platforms to communicate what God is doing through DCPIâ€™s ministry.
DCPI is a non-profit (501c3) organization based in Oceanside, California with partners and staff working throughout the world. We train Christian leaders on every inhabited continent of the world to plant churches in their communities, in their languages. Because we primarily focus on supporting national leaders, we have seen God bring His Church to communities we could never reach in languages we could never speak. He has given us a vision to plant FIVE MILLION churches worldwide. We currently have about 393,000 leaders trained, who have planted over a million churches worldwide! We are growing and invite you to be a part of this God-sized adventure!
What itâ€™s like to work at DCPI
Our team is made up of adventurous, fully-devoted disciples of Christ, who love starting new things, meeting new people, engaging cultures, and helping global leaders plant dynamic churches throughout the world! We are adaptable, persistent, generally autonomous individuals, who work together in unity. We come from a variety of Christian denominations, and we support the planting of churches that believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. We respect fresh ideas, and we love providing coaching and growth opportunities for those who are ready for more! We are fun and playful, and weâ€™re passionate about reaching the world! We would love to make a place for you within our team!
- Creative thinking
- Social Media experience
- Eye for design
- This leader will maintain a growing and healthy spiritual life and will lead others to do the same.
- This leader will share content from DCPI’s Communications Team
- This advocate will work alongside the Director of Storytelling to post meaningful, impactful content that represents DCPI’s ministry worldwide.
- This advocate will help maintain DCPI’s brand on social media platforms
- Post for DCPI on social media channels
- Correspond with members of the DCPI team worldwide to get information and stories.
This leader reports to the VP of Brand and Marketing
This position is support-raised or volunteer.
Oceanside, CA or remote