Dynamic Church Planting International is looking for a full-time Senior Finance Director to oversee accounting, cash flow, the budget, and the DCPI finance staff and volunteers.
DCPI is a non-profit (501c3) organization based in Oceanside, California with partners and staff working throughout the world. We train Christian leaders on every inhabited continent of the world to plant churches in their communities, in their languages. Because we primarily focus on supporting national leaders, we have seen God bring His Church to communities we could never reach in languages we could never speak. He has given us a vision to plant FIVE MILLION churches worldwide. We currently have about 393,000 leaders trained, who have planted over a million churches worldwide! We are growing and invite you to be a part of this God-sized adventure!
What it’s like to work at DCPI
Our team is made up of adventurous, fully-devoted disciples of Christ, who love starting new things, meeting new people, engaging cultures, and helping global leaders plant dynamic churches throughout the world! We are adaptable, persistent, generally autonomous individuals, who work together in unity. We come from a variety of Christian denominations, and we support the planting of churches that believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. We respect fresh ideas, and we love providing coaching and growth opportunities for those who are ready for more! We are fun and playful, and we’re passionate about reaching the world! We would love to make a place for you within our team!
- Understanding basic financial statements.
- Experienced in budget preparation.
- Ability to analyze and communicate financial implications of mission’s decisions and how to use financial information to improve their performance.
- Implement and manage an accounting process for accurate cash flow management and communication to maintain financial integrity standards and maximize Kingdom opportunities.
- Oversee staff for regular bookkeeping, accounts payable/receivable and timely receipts and year end reports to donors.
- Oversee finance staff members for accurate and timely submission of missionary reports.
- Administer annual performance evaluations and keep personnel records up to date.
- Oversee annual CPA review or audit with finance staff members.
- Oversee the implementation of ECFA standards and membership requirements.
- Champion the Vision, Values and Strategies of DCPI internally and externally.
- Pray for the fulfillment of the Vision, DCPI Headquarter Staff, and the extended organization.
- Annual DCPI Budget produced and communicated
- Budget and Financial Update Monthly and as needed
- Cash Flow Updates for the Ministry Advancement and Training Teams
- Annual Outside Review or Audit
- ECFA Membership
- Guidestar Status
- Department budgets, needs and outcomes
- Ministry Advancement Team communication of campaign funds, grants or gifts
- Departmental review of monthly reports measuring approved cash flow to actual expenses
- Bookkeeping software and proficient bookkeepers
Accountability: Goals, Plan, TimeLine and overall accountability to the Exec. Vice President
In regard to Finances, this individual will be the developer and implementer of Cash Flow Management and Release.
All staff in the Finance Department
This is a full-time, support-raised position.
This position is located in Oceanside, California.