Dynamic Church Planting International is looking for a full-time Online Training Platform Manager who will lead and oversee the Online Training Platform Team as they research, develop, secure, implement, and maintain the software platform(s) used to deliver DCPIâ€™s online and remote training around the world.
DCPI is a non-profit (501c3) organization based in Oceanside, California with partners and staff working throughout the world. We train Christian leaders on every inhabited continent of the world to plant churches in their communities, in their languages. Because we primarily focus on supporting national leaders, we have seen God bring His Church to communities we could never reach in languages we could never speak. He has given us a vision to plant FIVE MILLION churches worldwide. We currently have about 393,000 leaders trained, who have planted over a million churches worldwide! We are growing and invite you to be a part of this God-sized adventure!
What itâ€™s like to work at DCPI
Our team is made up of adventurous, fully-devoted disciples of Christ, who love starting new things, meeting new people, engaging cultures, and helping global leaders plant dynamic churches throughout the world! We are adaptable, persistent, generally autonomous individuals, who work together in unity. We come from a variety of Christian denominations, and we support the planting of churches that believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. We respect fresh ideas, and we love providing coaching and growth opportunities for those who are ready for more! We are fun and playful, and weâ€™re passionate about reaching the world! We would love to make a place for you within our team!
Duties and responsibilities
The Online Training (OLT) Platform Manager will be responsible for DCPIâ€™sÂ platform projects and purchases in conjunction with the VP of Digital Strategies. This individual willâ€¦
- Envision and implement new Learning Management System (LMS) platforms
- Work efficiently with consultants, volunteers, and other staff members
- Define and enforce Standards and Best Practices for LMS usage
- Recruit team members in staff and volunteer roles
- Efficiently steward physical, digital, and financial resources
- Lead the Platform team to contribute holistically toward seeing the vision of 5 Million Churches planted
- Develop and manage annual budget for Platform Team and projects
- Research potential technologies to be utilized for Online and Remote Training
- Ensure continuous development of existing platform(s)
- Ensure encryption and security of sensitive data
Implement and Maintain
- Run Beta-tests in conjunction with other relevant departments
- Excellent computer and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in team settings and independently
- Experienced with Learning Management System development, implementation, and optimization.
- Experienced with WordPress
- PHP ability is a bonus
- Education in computer engineering, systems, or other
This is a full-time, support-raised position.
This position is remote, preferably based in Colorado Springs, CO or Oceanside, CA.
Digital Content Coordinator, Research/Development Coordinator