Dynamic Church Planting International is hiring a full-time Online Training Curriculum Manager toÂ lead a team of volunteers and staff to develop and refine great curriculum to serve thousands of church planting leaders all over the world.Â
DCPI is a non-profit (501c3) organization based in Oceanside, California with partners and staff working throughout the world. We train Christian leaders on every inhabited continent of the world to plant churches in their communities, in their languages. Because we primarily focus on supporting national leaders, we have seen God bring His Church to communities we could never reach in languages we could never speak. He has given us a vision to plant FIVE MILLION churches worldwide. We currently have about 393,000 leaders trained, who have planted over a million churches worldwide! We are growing and invite you to be a part of this God-sized adventure!
What itâ€™s like to work at DCPI
Our team is made up of adventurous, fully-devoted disciples of Christ, who love starting new things, meeting new people, engaging cultures, and helping global leaders plant dynamic churches throughout the world! We are adaptable, persistent, generally autonomous individuals, who work together in unity. We come from a variety of Christian denominations, and we support the planting of churches that believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. We respect fresh ideas, and we love providing coaching and growth opportunities for those who are ready for more! We are fun and playful, and weâ€™re passionate about reaching the world! We would love to make a place for you within our team!
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate a team of volunteers and staff to develop quality church planting curriculum.
- Develop and utilize data to identify â€œpain pointsâ€ in our curriculum.
- Work closely with DCPIâ€™s Materials and Translations Departments.
- Develop and implement best practices for training an international community of Christian leaders, whose first language may not be English.Â
- Continually refine curriculum utilizing data and feedback
- Must be familiar with the DCPI tracks or be willing to attend DCPI training to understand DCPIâ€™s curriculum.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.Â
- Strong organizational skills.
This is a full-time, support-raised position.
VP of Digital Strategies