Dynamic Church Planting International (DCPI) is looking for a full-time Director of the Ministry Partner Development Department to lead the MPD Task Force Team and all DCPI missionaries to raise the support they need to be able to fulfill their role in DCPI’s Five Million Church Vision. This leader will support DCPI missionaries in asking God’s people to partner with them in prayer and financial giving, until they reach 100% target support.
DCPI is a non-profit (501c3) organization based in Oceanside, California with partners and staff working throughout the world. We train Christian leaders on every inhabited continent of the world to plant churches in their communities, in their languages. Because we primarily focus on supporting national leaders, we have seen God bring His Church to communities we could never reach in languages we could never speak. He has given us a vision to plant FIVE MILLION churches worldwide. We currently have about 393,000 leaders trained, who have planted over a million churches worldwide! We are growing and invite you to be a part of this God-sized adventure!
What it’s like to work at DCPI
Our team is made up of adventurous, fully-devoted disciples of Christ, who love starting new things, meeting new people, engaging cultures, and helping global leaders plant dynamic churches throughout the world! We are adaptable, persistent, generally autonomous individuals, who work together in unity. We come from a variety of Christian denominations, and we support the planting of churches that believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. We respect fresh ideas, and we love providing coaching and growth opportunities for those who are ready for more! We are fun and playful, and we’re passionate about reaching the world! We would love to make a place for you within our team!
- At least 5 years support raising experience.
- Demonstrated ability to raise support to 100%.
- Leadership/mentorship and teaching skills.
- Trained in DCPI’s MPD process.
- Experience successfully managing people and projects.
- Inspire commitment, confidence, and competence in DCPI missionaries for MPD.
- Develop, implement, and maintain MPD policies and systems.
- Provide a budget for the MPD Task Force to the Vice President Development.
- Develop, manage, and release resources for DCPI missionaries to use in MPD.
- Oversee DCPI missionaries reporting to the MPD Task Force. Facilitate their reaching 100% of their support target in a timely manner.
- Equip DCPI leaders to facilitate their teams in maintaining a 100% support level.
- Supervise the recruitment, training, workload, and performance of coaches and other MPD Task Force members.
- Monitor the MPD status of DCPI missionaries.
- Written MPD policies and systems
- Annual MPD Task Force budget
- Brochures, presentations, and other resources for DCPI missionaries’ use in MPD
- Annual in-service MPD training for all DCPI missionaries
- Monthly MPD status report of DCPI missionaries
- Annual report of DCPI MPD metrics
- Strategic Review Worksheet
- Receive from Human Resources accepted missionary candidates and their approved support targets.
- Receive approved cash flow from Development
- Coordinate with approved outside MPD coaches
- Release missionaries at 100% to their next team leader
- Develop and recommend MPD policies and systems, then implement them as approved.
- Recruit MPD Task Force coaches and consultants.
- Develop, recommend, produce, distribute, and/or provide MPD resources.
- Release DCPI missionaries at 100% target support level from the MPD Task Force.
- Communicate to Leadership DCPI missionaries under their supervision at less than 90% target support level. Identify missionaries under their supervision at less than 80% target support level who are subject to re-assignment to the MPD Task Force.
- Recommend DCPI missionaries making insufficient progress toward target support level for termination or reevaluation.
- Manage MPD Task Force funds released by Cash Flow.
- Supervise MPD Task Force members and coaches, including approval of training trips, paid time off, deputation, etc.
This is a full-time support-raised position.
- Reports to Vice President Development – Cathy Becker
- Oversees DCPI missionaries assigned to the MPD Task Force