Dynamic Church Planting International (DCPI)’s Europe team is seeking a detail-oriented person for a part-time position as a Materials and Translation Coordinator to organize and direct all translation projects for training materials, marketing materials, and data collection.
DCPI is a non-profit (501c3) organization based in Oceanside, California with partners and staff working throughout the world. We train Christian leaders on every inhabited continent of the world to plant churches in their communities, in their languages. Because we primarily focus on supporting national leaders, we have seen God bring His Church to communities we could never reach in languages we could never speak. He has given us a vision to plant FIVE MILLION churches worldwide. We currently have about 393,000 leaders trained, who have planted over a million churches worldwide! We are growing and invite you to be a part of this God-sized adventure!
What it’s like to work at DCPI
Our team is made up of adventurous, fully-devoted disciples of Christ, who love starting new things, meeting new people, engaging cultures, and helping global leaders plant dynamic churches throughout the world! We are adaptable, persistent, generally autonomous individuals, who work together in unity. We come from a variety of Christian denominations, and we support the planting of churches that believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. We respect fresh ideas, and we love providing coaching and growth opportunities for those who are ready for more! We are fun and playful, and we’re passionate about reaching the world! We would love to make a place for you within our team!
- Format training materials for Europe
- Keep the translated materials up to date
- Be the main contact with our translators
- Plan, schedule and monitor translation projects
- Proofread and perform quality checks on translated files
- Coordinate translation of other DCPI Europe materials when needed: i.e. marketing materials, invitations, and surveys, etc.
- Pray specifically for the vision, mission, leaders and needs of DCPI
- Great attention to detail and design
- Speak English Fluently, other languages would be an asset
- Possible to work remotely or relocate to Trostberg, Germany
- Experience with Adobe InDesign preferred, but not required
- Fully financially support raised missionary (Ministry Partnership Development)
This leader reports to the Europe World Zone Leader.
This position is support-raised or volunteer.
Remote or Trostberg, Germany