Dynamic Church Planting International is looking for a part- or full-time Marketing Manager to promote DCPI and its training to donors, church planters, partners, and leaders around the world toward the Five Million Church Vision.
DCPI is a non-profit (501c3) organization based in Oceanside, California with partners and staff working throughout the world. We train Christian leaders on every inhabited continent of the world to plant churches in their communities, in their languages. Because we primarily focus on supporting national leaders, we have seen God bring His Church to communities we could never reach in languages we could never speak. He has given us a vision to plant FIVE MILLION churches worldwide. We currently have about 393,000 leaders trained, who have planted over a million churches worldwide! We are growing and invite you to be a part of this God-sized adventure!
What it’s like to work at DCPI
Our team is made up of adventurous, fully-devoted disciples of Christ, who love starting new things, meeting new people, engaging cultures, and helping global leaders plant dynamic churches throughout the world! We are adaptable, persistent, generally autonomous individuals, who work together in unity. We come from a variety of Christian denominations, and we support the planting of churches that believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. We respect fresh ideas, and we love providing coaching and growth opportunities for those who are ready for more! We are fun and playful, and we’re passionate about reaching the world! We would love to make a place for you within our team!
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop strategies and tactics to promote training and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Create digital marketing products consistent with DCPI’s brand and ensure that DCPI’s Online Training curriculum materials are in line with DCPI’s brand identity.
- Utilize web analytics tools to track and improve creative advertising projects.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong communication, sales, presentation, management, and leadership skills; goal-oriented, flexible, and creative under pressure; knowledge of current marketing trends and multimedia platforms;, Internet, and computer skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Partnerships with Christian Content Providers a plus
- Experience running social media campaigns
This is a support-raised position.
Oceanside, CA or Remote