Dynamic Church Planting International (DCPI) is an international non-profit missions organization based in Oceanside, California that is looking to hire a part-time Human Resources Associate.
DCPI is a non-profit (501c3) organization based in Oceanside, California with partners and staff working throughout the world. We train Christian leaders on every inhabited continent of the world to plant churches in their communities, in their languages. Because we primarily focus on supporting national leaders, we have seen God bring His Church to communities we could never reach in languages we could never speak. He has given us a vision to plant FIVE MILLION churches worldwide. We currently have about 393,000 leaders trained, who have planted over a million churches worldwide! We are growing and invite you to be a part of this God-sized adventure!
What it’s like to work at DCPI
Our team is made up of adventurous, fully-devoted disciples of Christ, who love starting new things, meeting new people, engaging cultures, and helping global leaders plant dynamic churches throughout the world! We are adaptable, persistent, generally autonomous individuals, who work together in unity. We come from a variety of Christian denominations, and we support the planting of churches that believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. We respect fresh ideas, and we love providing coaching and growth opportunities for those who are ready for more! We are fun and playful, and we’re passionate about reaching the world! We would love to make a place for you within our team!
The Human Resources Associate will provide support to maintain and enhance DCPI’s human resources procedures from talent acquisition and employment in-processing to employee relations and termination. This position will help care for our amazing team by providing team-building activities and implementing staff appreciation processes.
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Compassion and Tact
- Volunteer Recruitment and Care
- Resourceful Research Acumen
- Work alongside HR Director to Implement DCPI’s HR Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain updated personnel files.
- Manage DCPI’s volunteer processes, including volunteer onboarding and oversight.
- Shepherd employees for personal growth and development.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures for Staff Pastoral Care Team (Staff Care and Celebration Program).
- Maintain Communication with DCPI Prayer Team.
- Oversee the Distribution of External Communication Materials and Prayer Concerns.
- Mail Donor Receipts Weekly.
- Update Salesforce with Contact information Changes.
A a part of a team, this position will contribute to:
- The DCPI Employee Handbook
- The Staff Care and Celebration Program (Pastoral Care Team)
- Volunteer Care and Appreciation Processes
- Initiating HR Processes with the Supervision of the HR Director
- Creating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for managing staff and sustaining high morale and high performance.
- Monitoring approprite procedures leading to hiring or terminating employees.
The DCPI Director of Human Resources
This position is a support-raising or volunteer position.
This position is remote or located in our DCPI Headquarters in Oceanside, California.
We will happily provide all the training and resources you need to raise support to pay your salary for this position. If you have any questions or hesitations, please contact [email protected].