Dynamic Church Planting International is looking for a part-time Grant Writer / Researcher / Manager to manage and grow DCPI’s foundation development ministry to facilitate God’s funding of the organization.
DCPI is a non-profit (501c3) organization based in Oceanside, California with partners and staff working throughout the world. We train Christian leaders on every inhabited continent of the world to plant churches in their communities, in their languages. Because we primarily focus on supporting national leaders, we have seen God bring His Church to communities we could never reach in languages we could never speak. He has given us a vision to plant FIVE MILLION churches worldwide. We currently have about 393,000 leaders trained, who have planted over a million churches worldwide! We are growing and invite you to be a part of this God-sized adventure!
What it’s like to work at DCPI
Our team is made up of adventurous, fully-devoted disciples of Christ, who love starting new things, meeting new people, engaging cultures, and helping global leaders plant dynamic churches throughout the world! We are adaptable, persistent, generally autonomous individuals, who work together in unity. We come from a variety of Christian denominations, and we support the planting of churches that believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. We respect fresh ideas, and we love providing coaching and growth opportunities for those who are ready for more! We are fun and playful, and we’re passionate about reaching the world! We would love to make a place for you within our team!
- Manage and grow DCPI’s foundation development ministry.
- Organize and implement a growing foundation ministry to allow DCPI to reach its’ vision of impacting five million dynamic churches.
- Stay true to Jesus ministry in caring for our foundation donors and church leaders, helping them partner with DCPI in our mission.
- Write foundation proposals.
- Set up foundation appointments.
- Communicate with foundation leaders.
- Oversee the schedule and timing of foundation proposals and reports so that we are consistently on time.
- Take the lead in strengthening relationships with foundation partners, finding new foundations and re-energizing relationships with previous foundation partners.
- Special projects as assigned by the VP of Ministry Advancement and the President.
- Foundation Proposals.
- Updated Foundation Calendar.
Vice President of Ministry Advancement
- Care for our Foundation donors.
- Build and communicate Foundation Schedule
This is a part-time or full-time support-raised position.
This individual can work remotely or from our DCPI Headquarters in Oceanside, California.