Dynamic Church Planting International (DCPI) is looking for a part-time Grant Coordinator to interface between various DCPI departments to ensure grant requirements are met, as we steward funding in pursuit of the Five Million Church Vision.
DCPI is a non-profit (501c3) organization based in Oceanside, California with partners and staff working throughout the world. We train Christian leaders on every inhabited continent of the world to plant churches in their communities, in their languages. Because we primarily focus on supporting national leaders, we have seen God bring His Church to communities we could never reach in languages we could never speak. He has given us a vision to plant FIVE MILLION churches worldwide. We currently have about 393,000 leaders trained, who have planted over a million churches worldwide! We are growing and invite you to be a part of this God-sized adventure!
What it’s like to work at DCPI
Our team is made up of adventurous, fully-devoted disciples of Christ, who love starting new things, meeting new people, engaging cultures, and helping global leaders plant dynamic churches throughout the world! We are adaptable, persistent, generally autonomous individuals, who work together in unity. We come from a variety of Christian denominations, and we support the planting of churches that believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. We respect fresh ideas, and we love providing coaching and growth opportunities for those who are ready for more! We are fun and playful, and we’re passionate about reaching the world! We would love to make a place for you within our team!
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to determine informational needs, to collect and analyze information, and to devise and develop statistical analyses and reports.
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Database management skills.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and/or projections.
- Catalog all foundation grants to DCPI, specifically what the purpose of each grant is, the goals for which the grants are provided, the requirements and deadlines for milestones or reports, and known progress toward those requirements.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing library of reference documentation, including such information about funding foundations, their requirements and forms, and other pertinent material.
- Monitor and coordinate the administration of post-award grants to ensure that budgeting and policies, procedures, and foundation requirements are being followed
- Manage administrative problems and/or budget changes occurring during the awarded granting period.
- Communicate with various DCPI departments so that all stakeholders are aware in a timely manner of any goals, milestones, requirements, or reports as they are relevant to them.
- Document the disposition of financial resources received via a grant (whether released to Training, sent to the field, etc.)
- Track progress toward goals and note when requirements are met.
- Create milestone reports and other reports for foundations.
- Inform DCPI department representatives of funds being released, grant requirements, upcoming deadlines, etc.
- Oversee library of documentation of foundations, grants, policies and requirements.
- Collect information from DCPI departments about progress toward grant requirements or milestones.
- Track cash releases and progress toward grant requirements and goals.
- Provide information to Advancement in time for preparation for reporting on progress.
This position reports to the VP Advancement.
This position works closely with the Advancement department and corresponds with the Training, Translations, Finance, and other departments.
Location and Compensation:
This position is part-time, support-raised, and is based in Oceanside, California or remote.