DCPI is looking for an Executive Associate of Ministry Advancement to grow DCPI’s advancement ministry by developing relationships with individuals/churches having the capacity to become significant donors so that the mission and ministry of DCPI may be supported financially.
DCPI is a non-profit (501c3) organization based in Oceanside, California with partners and staff working throughout the world. We train Christian leaders on every inhabited continent of the world to plant churches in their communities, in their languages. Because we primarily focus on supporting national leaders, we have seen God bring His Church to communities we could never reach in languages we could never speak. He has given us a vision to plant FIVE MILLION churches worldwide. We currently have about 393,000 leaders trained, who have planted over a million churches worldwide! We are growing and invite you to be a part of this God-sized adventure!
What it’s like to work at DCPI
Our team is made up of adventurous, fully-devoted disciples of Christ, who love starting new things, meeting new people, engaging cultures, and helping global leaders plant dynamic churches throughout the world! We are adaptable, persistent, generally autonomous individuals, who work together in unity. We come from a variety of Christian denominations, and we support the planting of churches that believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. We respect fresh ideas, and we love providing coaching and growth opportunities for those who are ready for more! We are fun and playful, and we’re passionate about reaching the world! We would love to make a place for you within our team!
- Plan and grow DCPI’s advancement ministry with a working caseload.
- Stay true to Jesus ministry in caring for our donor partners helping them partner with DCPI in our mission.
- Organize and implement a growing major donor ministry to allow DCPI to reach its vision of impacting five million churches.
- Select and screen potential donors and develop strong relationships with major donors and church leaders in a Christ-like manner.
- Work with the Ministry Advancement team to develop communication pieces for use in raising funds
- Encourage our missionaries to raise their full support.
- Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Writing – Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Systems Evaluation – Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizational systems to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Proposals for Donor Partners and Churches
- Monthly Stewardship Report (The Dynamic Update), Donor Receipts and Tri-Annual Missionary Newsletter (Momentum)
- Development of Videos and Case Statements
- Donor Campaigns via Print and E-Letter
- Social Media Presence and Current Activity
- Training Report Updates by Zone, Country or Project
- Stories from the field of DCPI’s effectiveness and outcomes
- Financial Report for Grants, Restricted Gifts and Campaign Projects
Goals, Plan, Timeline and accountability to VP of Ministry Advancement.
Primary decision maker with individuals and churches on designated caseload.
Team members within the Ministry Advancement Department.