Dynamic Church Planting International (DCPI)’s Europe team is looking for a trustworthy and self-motivated part-time Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has the support needed to work efficiently. The ideal candidate will be skilled in prioritizing and working with little supervision. The office administrator makes sure that our office runs smoothly and contributes to the growth of DCPI Europe.
DCPI is a non-profit (501c3) organization based in Oceanside, California with partners and staff working throughout the world. We train Christian leaders on every inhabited continent of the world to plant churches in their communities, in their languages. Because we primarily focus on supporting national leaders, we have seen God bring His Church to communities we could never reach in languages we could never speak. He has given us a vision to plant FIVE MILLION churches worldwide. We currently have about 393,000 leaders trained, who have planted over a million churches worldwide! We are growing and invite you to be a part of this God-sized adventure!
What it’s like to work at DCPI
Our team is made up of adventurous, fully-devoted disciples of Christ, who love starting new things, meeting new people, engaging cultures, and helping global leaders plant dynamic churches throughout the world! We are adaptable, persistent, generally autonomous individuals, who work together in unity. We come from a variety of Christian denominations, and we support the planting of churches that believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. We respect fresh ideas, and we love providing coaching and growth opportunities for those who are ready for more! We are fun and playful, and we’re passionate about reaching the world! We would love to make a place for you within our team!
- Manage the office email
- Forward emails to the correct person to respond, when necessary
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders, when necessary
- Responsible for sending out and receiving the mail
- Receive and process training reports (updating excel reports)
- Receive and catalog the training feedback forms
- Support office staff team
- Pray specifically for the vision, mission, leaders and needs of DCPI
- Great communication and interpersonal abilities
- Good organizational skills
- Speak English Fluently, other languages would be an asset
- Willingness to relocate to Trostberg, Germany & learn German
- Fully financially support raised missionary (Ministry Partnership Development)
This leader reports to the Europe World Zone Leader.
This position is part-time or full-time, support-raised or volunteer.