Dynamic Church Planting International (DCPI) is hiring a full-time Director of Storytelling to gather impact stories from around the world, collect the stories into a meaningful system, and communicating what God is doing through DCPI’s ministry through various media, as God fulfills His Five Million Church Vision.
DCPI is a non-profit (501c3) organization based in Oceanside, California with partners and staff working throughout the world. We train Christian leaders on every inhabited continent of the world to plant churches in their communities, in their languages. Because we primarily focus on supporting national leaders, we have seen God bring His Church to communities we could never reach in languages we could never speak. He has given us a vision to plant FIVE MILLION churches worldwide. We currently have about 393,000 leaders trained, who have planted over a million churches worldwide! We are growing and invite you to be a part of this God-sized adventure!
What it’s like to work at DCPI
Our team is made up of adventurous, fully-devoted disciples of Christ, who love starting new things, meeting new people, engaging cultures, and helping global leaders plant dynamic churches throughout the world! We are adaptable, persistent, generally autonomous individuals, who work together in unity. We come from a variety of Christian denominations, and we support the planting of churches that believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. We respect fresh ideas, and we love providing coaching and growth opportunities for those who are ready for more! We are fun and playful, and we’re passionate about reaching the world! We would love to make a place for you within our team!
- strong research and listening skills to gather and document impact stories
- strong organizational skills to maintain stories, tracking and updating databases
- strong communication skills to create and distribute information to people of all ages through a variety of platforms and media.
- ability to work with other ministry leaders; and the ability to model and teach a variety of ways of praying.
- genuine interest in responding to the hopes and concerns of people in a global community.
- This leader will maintain a growing and healthy spiritual life and will lead others to do the same.
- This leader will gather stories of impact from individuals in every world zone, documenting these stories, and communicating these stories through written, video, audio, and/or other means.
- This advocate will work alongside the Training and Digital Strategies teams to create high-quality content for DCPI to distribute.
- This advocate will call, video chat, message, and/or travel, as desired, to research, film, and capture stories.
- As time permits, this leader will undertake other storytelling projects that support DCPI’s 5 Million Church Vision.
- Capture, organize, and distribute stories for use by DCPI team members.
- Decide the best ways to communicate stories to DCPI’s various audiences.
This leader reports to the VP of Digital Strategies.
This position is support-raised or volunteer.
Oceanside, CA or remote