The job of the Executive Associate of Ministry Advancement is to grow DCPI’s advancement ministry by developing relationships with individuals/churches having the capacity to become significant donors so that the mission and ministry of DCPI may be supported financially.
- Plan and grow DCPI’s advancement ministry with a working caseload.
- Stay true to Jesus ministry in caring for our donor partners helping them partner with DCPI in our mission.
- Organize and implement a growing major donor ministry to allow DCPI to reach its vision of impacting five million churches.
- Select and screen potential donors and develop strong relationships with major donors and church leaders in a Christ-like manner.
- Work with the Ministry Advancement team to develop communication pieces for use in raising funds
- Encourage our missionaries to raise their full support.
- Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Writing – Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Systems Evaluation – Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizational systems to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Proposals for Donor Partners and Churches
- Monthly Stewardship Report (The Dynamic Update), Donor Receipts and Tri-Annual Missionary Newsletter (Momentum)
- Development of Videos and Case Statements
- Donor Campaigns via Print and E-Letter
- Social Media Presence and Current Activity
- Training Report Updates by Zone, Country or Project
- Stories from the field of DCPI’s effectiveness and outcomes
- Financial Report for Grants, Restricted Gifts and Campaign Projects
Goals, Plan, Timeline and accountability to VP of Ministry Advancement.
Primary decision maker with individuals and churches on designated caseload.
Team member within the Ministry Advancement Department.