Dynamic Church Planting International (DCPI) is looking for a part-time Director of Operations to oversee day-to-day staff processes and procedures, organize logistics of larger DCPI gatherings, and to ensure that the team and workspace at DCPI’s global headquarters effectively align with DCPI’s Five Million Church Vision.
This person should be energetic, professional, organized, and flexible. This individual should be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a world impact Christian Mission.
- Proven organizational leadership experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and event planning skills
- Computer competency, Proficient in MS Office & Google drive suite of products
- Passion for serving international Christian Church Planting Leaders
This position will oversee:
- Administrative Management: Overseeing standard operating procedures (SOPs), implementing and enforcing SOPs, database management, administrative staff.
- Human Resources: Overseeing the HR Director in production and cataloging of job descriptions, establishing and enforcing HR policies, and enforcing office hours and other employee policies.
- Facilities: Overseeing upkeep, office management, and any facility updating or remodeling.
- World Zone Leader (WZL) Gatherings: Plan the logistics (food, lodging, transportation, etc.) of our WZL gatherings.
- Legal: Ensure Board of Directors minutes are catalogued, Visa/immigration work, Contracts, Copyright, Provide oversight to HR legalities, assist in development and implementation of WZL covenant.
- Global Vision Summit (once every 2-3 years): Manage budget and cash flow for GVS, Oversee flights, transportation, visa, Oversee volunteer event planning/logistics team for GVS and leverage their support in creating books and communication tools used at GVS, organizing sound, music, a/v at GVS, securing cruise venue, and interfacing with travel agent/cruise line.
This position reports to the VP of Strategy and Integration.
This position is support-raised or volunteer.
Please email email@example.com if you have questions about this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org