Dynamic Church Planting International is looking for an Administrative Assistant to the VP of Digital Strategies to assist the VP of Digital Strategies with administrative support, as we work toward the fulfillment of the Five Million Church Vision. This is a support-raised position and can be done remotely from anywhere in the world.
DCPI is a non-profit (501c3) organization based in Oceanside, California with partners and staff working throughout the world. We train Christian leaders on every inhabited continent of the world to plant churches in their communities, in their languages. Because we primarily focus on supporting national leaders, we have seen God bring His Church to communities we could never reach in languages we could never speak. He has given us a vision to plant FIVE MILLION churches worldwide. We currently have about 393,000 leaders trained, who have planted over a million churches worldwide! We are growing and invite you to be a part of this God-sized adventure!
What it’s like to work at DCPI
Our team is made up of adventurous, fully-devoted disciples of Christ, who love starting new things, meeting new people, engaging cultures, and helping global leaders plant dynamic churches throughout the world! We are adaptable, persistent, generally autonomous individuals, who work together in unity. We come from a variety of Christian denominations, and we support the planting of churches that believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. We respect fresh ideas, and we love providing coaching and growth opportunities for those who are ready for more! We are fun and playful, and we’re passionate about reaching the world! We would love to make a place for you within our team!
- Help VP of Digital Strategies stay organized and represent the mission well.
- Assist with ministry tasks as assigned by the VP:
- Assist in donor care.
- Correspondence – monthly prayer letter, email, Facebook groups updates.
- Record-keeping and Reporting – Prepare monthly reimbursements, Database maintenance, digital file organization.
- Assist in recruiting, onboarding, and coordinating volunteers and staff for Digital Strategies Department.
- Make appointments and phone calls.
- Assist with event management.
- Set-up travel arrangements.
- Complete projects as assigned in Digital Strategies, MPD, Tech, and other areas as needed.
- Produce and manage correspondence as directed. Mail, email, calendar invites.
- Using Time Blocking as a guide, keep the VP’s calendar.
- Interact lovingly and tenaciously with others on behalf of the VP.
- Coordinate with other departments within DCPI.
- Prepare reports and documents as required.
- At some point, experience the DCPI ministry and take a mission trip.
- Assist other members of the OLT Department as needed and available.
- As time permits, coordinate volunteers and assist with quality assurance of DCPI’s website, online training, and other digital products.
- Strong organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Experience in administrative positions
- Diplomacy- able to interact with people from various departments, and even countries with tact and grace
- Self-motivation- able to work independently with little to no direct supervision
Products This Position Oversees
- Calendar appointments and keep calendar clear and accurate
- Help Prioritize and Protect time and Resources
- At some point, experience the DCPI ministry and take a mission trip
- Event Plans
- Travel Arrangements
- Documents, Spreadsheets, Plans, and Reports belonging to VP of Digital Strategies
- Quality assurance volunteers, as assigned
Reports to: VP of Digital Strategies, Brandon Becker
Hours and Compensation: This position is part-time, flexible hours, support-raised
Location: Remote, Oceanside, CA, or Colorado Springs, CO